Smart Financial Thinking is a must for your wealth management and ensuring you are accessing the right opportunities.
Building your wealth is not unlike building a bridge or any sort of major construction. You may have specific goals and dreams relating to your ideal retirement or just building significant wealth for you and your family.
There may be a gap between where you are today and where you would like to be at some point in the future.
A wealth plan is more than just setting a budget, you need to take a long term view of your life and how you want to live it.
Outlining your goals:
- Goals for the short and long term future
- Planning for children
- Your lifestyle
- Protecting you and your family against any financial hardship
- Retirement planning
Why do I need a planner?
A financial planner will be your coach and help you set the financial goals we discussed before and achieve them. You get appropriate advice for you, a tailored solution that suits you that is flexible and can adjust as your life changes ultimately keeping you on track to achieve your goals.
A financial planner will:
- Give you a clear picture of your current financial status
- Identify your needs by asking the right questions to gain an idea of your needs and clarify your objectives<
- Consider issues that may affect your position
- Assist in protecting your wealth by assessing you have the right insurance
- Provide you with a written financial plan & recommendations
Thornton Group financial management service has been developed through many years of continued innovation and Smart Financial Thinking. Our Smart Financial Thinking ethos ensures we effectively communicate with our clients and deliver smart solutions to meet their needs.
We offer our clients a tailored investment philosophy and a broad portfolio of wealth building investments, opportunities and protection in the following areas:
- Strategic Planning
- Wealth accumulation and investment advice
- Retirement Planning
- Tax Planning
- Margin Lending and Gearing
- Estate Planning & Risk Insurance
- Asset structuring
- Portfolio management/investment advice
- Risk profile analysis
- Superannuation and rollover advice
- Share Trading
Our experienced advisors and great staff aim to ensure our powerful strategies bring huge benefits to our clients. We focus on specialised knowledge, quality research, good returns, tax savings and providing our clients with practical advice. We only recommend an investment to you after considering its suitability for your individual needs, objectives and financial circumstances.
Partnering with our highly skilled and energetic team leads to innovative solutions that are built to last for generations.